Send mission-critical messages with confidence
Reach users at scale wherever they are in the world, with triggered SMS alerts to keep them informed when it counts. Augment existing communications with AI chatbots, automating the most repetitive tasks to reduce operational strain. And, engage in text conversations to solve customer problems faster.
- Carrier complexities? Handled.Choose from local and toll-free numbers, short code, or alphanumeric sender ID. Telnyx offers a deep number inventory and compliant global communications.
- Faster go-to-marketIntegrate messaging into your application faster than ever, with comprehensive API reference docs and SDKs in your preferred language.
- Unmatched delivery insightOur carrier-grade features provide enhanced deliverability and more granular reporting—giving you detailed, real time insight into message delivery.
Smart content handling
Support for any character set
Every language and emoji.
Long message concatenation
We'll automatically concatenate your long messages.
MMS rich-media support
Send and receive images, gifs or videos.
Telnyx automatically handles standard opt-out replies.
Automatic queueing to send texts at a compliant rate.
Spread message delivery across a group of numbers.
Send texts from the same area code as the recipient.
Send every message to a user from the same number.
Split landline and mobile numbers programmatically.
Real-time delivery notification of texts sent globally.
Create the experience you want.
- Learn more
Integrate two-way texting to manage all your customer inquiries, rescheduling and critical updates, all from your office phone number.
- Learn more
Text appointment reminders
Empower patients or customers to manage appointments through two-way SMS prompts to reduce no-shows.
- Learn more
Two Factor Authentication
Build a custom experience, using secure SMS codes to verify user account credentials and keep your data safe.
- Learn more
Automate customer retention and prospect marketing efforts with dynamic campaigns based on custom audience segmentation.
Messaging that delivers.
Reach anyone, anywhere
Get a message to anyone, anywhere in the world. Choose from local and toll-free numbers, short code, alphanumeric sender ID, or even use your existing voice numbers.
Telnyx is a licensed carrier in 25+ countries, and we can confidently say we’re fully compliant in everything we do. So, your communications are in safe hands.
Support you can count on
Our best-in-class 24/7 NOC support is available by phone and email for every single customer with no spend requirements, so your issues never need to wait until Monday.
Telnyx maintains complete control over our network and phone numbers, so we’re able to cut out the middlemen our competitors depend on—avoiding costly markups.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We’re a fully licensed carrier in the UK, which means we can offer services other cloud comms providers can’t, like emergency calling, number portability, and faxing support.
- We have SDKs in Ruby, Java, Node, PHP, Python and .NET, with more coming soon. Check out our Developer Center for code snippets and step-by-step tutorials.
- Yes - as a licensed carrier, we have direct access to a deep inventory of +44 numbers. You can search, buy and provision local, mobile, and toll-free (1800) numbers through our portal or API.
- Simply sign up for a Portal account, then follow the remaining steps in our quickstart guide e to buy an SMS-enabled number, create a messaging profile and assign your number to it.
- We have 24/7 on-call engineers in the US, Ireland, Poland, Brazil, and Australia. You can also join our dedicated developer slack channel for answers to all your technical questions.
- Yes, you can! In fact, with Telnyx FastPort®, you can automate the whole process, scheduling cutover times on-demand without having to deal with your old provider.