Join the future-proof voice network with a UK presence and global scale.
More points of presence give you lower latency anywhere on earth. Multi-cloud architecture provides peace-of-mind redundancy.
Encryption options for signaling (TLS) and media (SRTP/ZRTP) ensure your communications are secure.
Tier-1 interconnects and a private MPLS fiber backbone minimize hops on the public internet.
True Local Numbers
Bring your communications into 2021 and take advantage of all the cloud has to offer:
- Local NumbersChoose from our large inventory of local and toll-free +44 numbers in the UK via API.
- Unlimited CapacityScale your communications in minutes to meet your needs.
- Ultimate ControlUtilize intuitive UIs and APIs to configure, monitor and control every aspect of your communications.
Choose Telnyx for crystal-clear calls, every time.
- Unmatched ReliabilityMinimise call failures with our purpose-built, redundant, global IP network.
- Call Quality GuaranteeGet low latency and crystal clear quality with our dedicated network hub in Sydney.
- Stress-free PortingPorts happen automatically, with real-time data validation and close carrier relationships.
- Fair and Transparent PricingWe offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume and commitment discounts.
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportAustralia-based agents and a dedicated team of on-call engineers available around the clock.
UK SIP Trunking Frequently Asked Questions
One SIP trunk is all your business needs to run all of your communications. Once your trunk is set up, you can scale up or down concurrent call capacity by adding or removing usage channels, or choose pay-per-minute billing for unlimited concurrent inbound call capacity.
The simple answer is yes. Number porting can be carried out in our intuitive user portal and thanks to our licensed carrier status and native number blocks in the UK, the process easier and faster than ever before.