Migrate your voice connectivity to a next-generation provider in the cloud.
- Take ControlIntuitive UIs and APIs to configure, monitor and control every aspect of your communications.
- Unlimited CapacityScale concurrent call paths to meet your needs or choose to go metered for no limits
- Local PresenceProvision local and toll-free numbers in Australia and New Zealand via API.
True Local Numbers
Search for Australian numbers by location or prefix (including 1800 toll-free), with in-plan emergency 000 calling.
On-call engineers in the US, Ireland, Poland, Brazil, and Australia, so your questions never have to wait until Monday.
Faster, easier number porting through our intuitive user portal and licensed carrier status in Australia.
Detailed debugging and SIP ladder diagnostics to troubleshoot your calls with full visibility.
Dedicated anti-fraud team and predictive AI monitoring to catch toll fraud and number spoofing.
Route SIP signalling and call media through our Sydney AnchorSiteⓇ point of presence for ultra-low latency.
Choose a routing scheme per number for ultimate quality, lowest cost, or specialized traffic types.
Alerting & Reporting
Set custom alerts for account balance, automatic top-up, call statistics, and fraudulent or suspicious activity.
Use our self-service Mission Control Portal
Use our self-service Mission Control Portal or API to customize your configuration:
- Authorize connectivity via IP address, FQDN, or user credentials.
- Set up multiple IP failovers on your SIP trunks.
- Anchor call media to a specific PoP via AnchorSiteⓇ.
- Choose your SIP transport protocol (UDP, TCP, TLS).
- Choose a specific number format.
- Specify which audio or video codec to use for your call media streaming.
- Use SIP flow ladders to debug faulty connections.
Choose Telnyx for crystal-clear calls, every time.
- Unmatched ReliabilityMinimise call failures with our purpose-built, redundant, global IP network.
- Call Quality GuaranteeGet low latency and crystal clear quality with our dedicated network hub in Sydney.
- Stress-free PortingPorts happen automatically, with real-time data validation and close carrier relationships.
- Fair and Transparent PricingWe offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume and commitment discounts.
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportAustralia-based agents and a dedicated team of on-call engineers available around the clock.
- The simple answer is yes. Number porting can be carried out in our intuitive user portal, and thanks to our licensed carrier status in Australia, the process easier and faster than ever before.
- Telnyx support inbound and outbound SIP calls to and from Australia through our Mission Control Portal and Elastic SIP Trunking product. Just sign up for an account, and follow our guide to Getting Started with Telnyx SIP Trunking to configure connections and outbound voice profiles.
- With Telnyx, it's easy to integrate your Australian numbers with 3CX. We've developed extensive developer documentation to help you to do this. Head on over to our developer center to check out our 3CX configuration guide.
- Yes. With Telnyx, you can take advantage of greater discounts as you scale your capacity with us or when you commit to a monthly usage. Check out our pricing page for more information.
- Telnyx and Telstra both offer enterprise-grade VoIP services in Australia. While Telnyx runs all it's voice services over a global, private network, Telstra's services run on the public nbn network, resulting in poorer quality calls, reduced uptime and slower support. For an in-depth, head-to-head comparison, read our Telnyx vs. Telstra Comparison Guide in the resource center.
- Telnyx is proud to offer unlimited call capacity in Australia so we can meet your businesses' needs, everytime. Thanks to our easy-to-use Mission Control Portal, you can instantly provision SIP trunks in a matter of minutes, for on-demand scale.