Migrate your voice connectivity to a next-generation provider in the cloud.
- Take ControlIntuitive UIs and APIs to configure, monitor and control every aspect of your communications.
- Unlimited CapacityScale concurrent call paths to meet your needs or choose to go metered for no limits
- Local PresenceProvision local and toll-free numbers in Australia and New Zealand via API.
True Local Numbers
Alerting & Reporting
Use our self-service Mission Control Portal
Use our self-service Mission Control Portal or API to customize your configuration:
- Authorize connectivity via IP address, FQDN, or user credentials.
- Set up multiple IP failovers on your SIP trunks.
- Anchor call media to a specific PoP via AnchorSiteⓇ.
- Choose your SIP transport protocol (UDP, TCP, TLS).
- Choose a specific number format.
- Specify which audio or video codec to use for your call media streaming.
- Use SIP flow ladders to debug faulty connections.
Choose Telnyx for crystal-clear calls, every time.
- Unmatched ReliabilityMinimise call failures with our purpose-built, redundant, global IP network.
- Call Quality GuaranteeGet low latency and crystal clear quality with our dedicated network hub in Sydney.
- Stress-free PortingPorts happen automatically, with real-time data validation and close carrier relationships.
- Fair and Transparent PricingWe offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume and commitment discounts.
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportAustralia-based agents and a dedicated team of on-call engineers available around the clock.
SIP Trunking - Frequently Asked Questions
One SIP trunk is all your business needs to run all of your communications. Once your trunk is set up, you can scale up or down concurrent call capacity by adding or removing usage channels, or choose pay-per-minute billing for unlimited concurrent inbound call capacity.