SIP Trunks across Australia for unlimited global scale.
More points of presence give you lower latency anywhere on earth. Multi-cloud architecture provides peace-of-mind redundancy.
Encryption options for signaling (TLS) and media (SRTP/ZRTP) ensure your communications are secure.
Tier-1 interconnects and a private MPLS fiber backbone minimize hops on the public internet.
True Local Numbers
Alerting & Reporting
Migrate your voice connectivity to a next-generation provider in the cloud.
- Take ControlIntuitive UIs and APIs to configure, monitor and control every aspect of your communications.
- Unlimited CapacityScale concurrent call paths to meet your needs or choose to go metered for no limits
- Local PresenceProvision local and toll-free numbers in Australia and New Zealand via API.
Choose Telnyx for crystal-clear calls, every time.
- Unmatched ReliabilityMinimise call failures with our purpose-built, redundant, global IP network.
- Call Quality GuaranteeGet low latency and crystal clear quality with our dedicated network hub in Sydney.
- Stress-free PortingPorts happen automatically, with real-time data validation and close carrier relationships.
- Fair and Transparent PricingWe offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume and commitment discounts.
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportAustralia-based agents and a dedicated team of on-call engineers available around the clock.
Australia SIP Trunking - Frequently Asked Questions
The simple answer is yes. Number porting can be carried out in our intuitive user portal, and thanks to our licensed carrier status in Australia, the process easier and faster than ever before.
With Telnyx, it's easy to integrate your Australian numbers with 3CX. We've developed extensive developer documentation to help you to do this. Head on over to our developer center to check out our 3CX configuration guide.
Yes. With Telnyx, you can take advantage of greater discounts as you scale your capacity with us or when you commit to a monthly usage. Check out our pricing page for more information.
Telnyx and Telstra both offer enterprise-grade VoIP services in Australia. While Telnyx runs all it's voice services over a global, private network, Telstra's services run on the public nbn network, resulting in poorer quality calls, reduced uptime and slower support. For an in-depth, head-to-head comparison, read our Telnyx vs. Telstra Comparison Guide in the resource center.
Telnyx is proud to offer unlimited call capacity in Australia so we can meet your businesses' needs, everytime. Thanks to our easy-to-use Mission Control Portal, you can instantly provision SIP trunks in a matter of minutes, for on-demand scale.