Our cloud-agnostic approach means we never rely too heavily on any one cloud provider, so customers rest easy knowing they are protected in case of network failure.
Other CPaaS providers build their networks on just one cloud provider, increasing their risk of network failure.
- Carrier-Grade QualityTier-1 interconnects and a private MPLS fiber backbone minimize hops on the public internet.
- 99.999% Uptime SLARedundant multi-cloud infrastructure and carrier independence eliminate downtime.
- Unmatched SecurityEncryption options for signaling (TLS) and media (SRTP/ZRTP) ensure your communications are secure.
True Local Numbers
Alerting & Reporting
- Take ControlIntuitive UIs and APIs to configure, monitor and control every aspect of your communications.
- Unlimited CapacityScale concurrent call paths to meet your needs or choose to go metered for no limits
- Local PresenceProvision local and toll-free numbers in Australia and New Zealand via API.
Choose Telnyx for crystal-clear calls, every time.
- Unmatched ReliabilityMinimise call failures with our purpose-built, redundant, global IP network.
- Call Quality GuaranteeGet low latency and crystal clear quality with our dedicated network hub in Sydney.
- Stress-free PortingPorts happen automatically, with real-time data validation and close carrier relationships.
- Fair and Transparent PricingWe offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume and commitment discounts.
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportAustralia-based agents and a dedicated team of on-call engineers available around the clock.
- SIP Trunking, put simply, is a means of operating phone systems over the internet, instead of using a traditional phone line. Learn more about how SIP trunking can transform your business communications on our Resource Center.
- One SIP trunk is all your business needs to run all of your communications. Once your trunk is set up, you can scale up or down concurrent call capacity by adding or removing usage channels, or choose pay-per-minute billing for unlimited concurrent inbound call capacity.
- SIP trunking is cheaper than traditional business phone systems. We offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume discounts as you scale. Find out more with an in-depth breakdown of our pricing, or talk to an expert to get a custom quote.
- SIP Trunking has a huge range of benefits over traditional business telephony systems, including scalability, cost savings and configurability. Find out more about what SIP trunking can do for you on our Resource Center.
- Getting set up couldn't be easier. Just sign up for an account, then follow one of our Bring Your Own Carrier guides to integrate with your PBX or softphone client.