Our cloud-agnostic approach means we never rely too heavily on any one cloud provider, so customers rest easy knowing they are protected in case of network failure.
Other CPaaS providers build their networks on just one cloud provider, increasing their risk of network failure.
- Carrier-Grade QualityTier-1 interconnects and a private MPLS fiber backbone minimize hops on the public internet.
- 99.999% Uptime SLARedundant multi-cloud infrastructure and carrier independence eliminate downtime.
- Unmatched SecurityEncryption options for signaling (TLS) and media (SRTP/ZRTP) ensure your communications are secure.
True Local Numbers
- Local NumbersChoose from our large inventory of local and toll-free +44 numbers in the UK via API.
- Unlimited CapacityScale your communications in minutes to meet your needs.
- Ultimate ControlUtilize intuitive UIs and APIs to configure, monitor and control every aspect of your communications.
Choose Telnyx for crystal-clear calls, every time.
- Unmatched ReliabilityMinimise call failures with our purpose-built, redundant, global IP network.
- Call Quality GuaranteeGet low latency and crystal clear quality with our dedicated network hub in Sydney.
- Stress-free PortingPorts happen automatically, with real-time data validation and close carrier relationships.
- Fair and Transparent PricingWe offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume and commitment discounts.
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportAustralia-based agents and a dedicated team of on-call engineers available around the clock.
UK SIP Trunking Frequently Asked Questions
- SIP Trunking, put simply, is a means of operating phone systems over the internet, instead of using a traditional phone line. SIP runs over Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Learn more about how SIP trunking can transform your business communications on our Resource Center.
- One SIP trunk is all your business needs to run all of your communications. Once your trunk is set up, you can scale up or down concurrent call capacity by adding or removing usage channels, or choose pay-per-minute billing for unlimited concurrent inbound call capacity.
The simple answer is yes. Number porting can be carried out in our intuitive user portal and thanks to our licensed carrier status and native number blocks in the UK, the process easier and faster than ever before.