Want to know how many calls your organization or clients are taking, minutes they’re using and the costs associated with those calls? This week's feature spotlight is our intuitive Call Usage Reporting. Generating it is fast and easy. Here’s how:
Call Reporting Step-by-step
In the Mission Control Portal portal, click on Reporting:
- Click on Usage Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose whether you'd like to report on calls or SMS messages.
- Choose a date range to pull the data from by inputting the Start Date and End Date into the appropriate fields.
In the Aggregation Type field, select "All" or "By Connection":
- All – pulls data from all connections you’ve currently set up and gives you a summary report of all your usage.
- By Connection – pulls all the same data but will give you a breakdown with a summary of usage for each connection. And it’s as simple as that! Click on the green Generate Usage Report button and the page will be populated with the appropriate data based on the information you provided.
Your call reporting will also be available for download as a CSV file—simply click on the blue Download Report button. The spreadsheet will have the same information as listed on the page:
- Connection (if you choose “By Connection”)
- Product – Inbound or Outbound
- Number of Calls
- Billable Calls
- Billed Duration
- Average Call Duration (ACD)
- Answer Seizure Ratio (ASR)
- Post Dial Delay (PDD)
If you have any questions about our calling reporting feature, please don’t hesitate to contact us! Our amazing support team is available 24/7 in Mission Control. Feel free to schedule a demo at a time most convenient to you.
Share on Social
Worth checking out