At Telnyx, our aim is to provide our users with a set of self-service tools and APIs that empower the next generation of service providers (e.g. hosted IP PBX providers and application developers) to deliver mission-critical communication over the internet with the reliability and quality that users have come to expect from a traditional phone company. Through our Mission Control Portal, it is possible for multiple people to have a long-distance, high fidelity conversation without having to pay a premium to a major telecommunications company for the privilege.
The latest iteration of our platform and API allows our customers to "Be Your Own Carrier" with a large roadmap of self-provisioning and configuration features, onboarding tools, and 24x7 live customer support. Mission Control offers competitive pricing that doesn’t sacrifice quality, security or reliability for cost with your Enterprise–Grade SIP Trunks.
Here is a brief look at some of the features that you will have access to with our portal and API:
- Start by creating your account and adding connections for unique SIP authentication or username/password control to enable Multi-Tenancy sub-accounts for your PBX
- Instantly purchase and provision 10-digit numbers and toll-free numbers live for inbound calling and scale up to unlimited channels
- Enable a la carte feature sets like CNAM caller ID, e911 emergency services, and channel billing to suit your customer’s unique requirements
- Gather granular Real-Time Analytics on communication connections and spend, or download filterable Usage Reports and Call Detail Records (CDRs) with granular filters and tags so that you can manage your sub-account billing
- Intelligently route inbound calls using the most reliable and highest quality call paths in over 10,000 rate centers and enable failover with secondary and tertiary IPs
- Scale up with an Unlimited Concurrent Outbound Termination Calling to domestic and international destinations with no limitations or restrictions
- Rely on Telnyx’s World-Class PSTN Interconnects and our ability to dynamically analyze routes to ensure the highest quality termination paths
- Configure your own Fraud Protections and usage Limits with notifications, destination restrictions, and maximum rate thresholds
- Set SMS, calling, or email notifications to track usage, spend and call statistics in real-time
Our goal is to give you the tools and integrations to automate and scale your telephony infrastructure. Please log into Telnyx Mission Control today to purchase SIP trunks and enable VoIP services like termination and origination in your applications today.
Share on Social