We’re excited to announce a new Web Dialer tool which is now live within the Telnyx Mission Control Portal.
Our new Web Dialer tool is powered by Telnyx’s own WebRTC product and enables you to make test calls directly from your browser. This provides an easy means of verifying that your phone number and connection are correctly configured.
The Web Dialer allows you to select a specific connection and phone number to test, with the added functionality of being able to set the Caller ID name. Follow the call state in real-time as the call progresses with each step displayed on-screen.
To set up a new connection and test for yourself, follow this simple guide to get you ready in minutes. Alternatively, if you already have a connection you want to test out, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Debugging section of the Portal.
- Select Web Dialer from the top navigation bar.
- Select the connection you want to test from the dropdown menu. Note: the connection must be using credentials authentication.
- Select one of the associated phone numbers.
- Set the Caller ID name as desired.
- Under Destination Number, enter the phone number you want to dial.
- Click Call and monitor the call state.
Check out the tool for yourself in the Mission Control Portal. To find out more about setting up your connection and phone number, follow our simple setup guide.
The Telnyx customer support team is accessible 24/7 to provide you with technical support and answer any questions about our Web Dialer or WebRTC product.
Share on Social
Worth checking out