You asked and our engineers delivered! Our SIP debugging tool is now live on the Mission Control Portal!
The Call Flow Tool gives you the opportunity to further gain control of the way you communicate. This feature enables you to view your SIP flows for both inbound and outbound calls and filter calls by SIP codes, so you can target and troubleshoot specific issues immediately.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the new DEBUGGING link in the main menu of Mission Control
- Choose a 3-day timeframe to pull your data from by inputting the Start time ad End time in the appropriate fields
- You can decide to leave the remaining fields blank to pull all data, or you can filter your results by filling them out:
- Direction - choose inbound or outbound calls
- Origination # - search only records with a specific from number
- Destination # - search only records with a specific to number
- Duration (billed) - choose Greater than, Less than or Exactly and input a duration in seconds
- Result code - specify which SIP code you want to be returned
- Tags - pull data from specific tags you’ve created in the portal
- Number of rows to return - default is maxed out at 1000 rows
- Click on Search CDRs
Your screen will be populated with the data you requested shortly. You’ll be able to view the SIP call flow for any record simply by clicking the button. You can even select individual messages within the call flow to perform deep inspection and quickly troubleshoot for your end-users.
As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions about our SIP Debugging Tool! We’re in the portal 24/7, so don’t hesitate to contact us!
Share on Social