Yes we know, porting phone numbers sucks. Which is why the Telnyx team is constantly iterating on our porting feature. We want the process to be as automated as possible with as few steps as we can have you take, so the entire thing is complete before your hair turns gray. We want you to have a better porting experience because there's enough shenanigans happening in the world.
Here’s how we’re making it easy for you:
Port Request Segmentation
Under PORT NUMBERS in our Mission Control Portal, we differentiated all active port requests to Complete, Incomplete and Both. Simply click on your desired tab or use the search bar to find a specific number.
Different countries handle porting differently. We wanted to reduce the confusion by giving you the option to choose at the beginning. We’re also giving you the option to choose whether you’re porting your own numbers or porting your clients’ numbers (for resellers).
Number portability check
Even before you get to submit anything, we ensure that your numbers are actually portable through our number portability check.
- Phone numbers in the porting process are segmented even better with carrier sub request tabs
- The data collection is streamlined to make it easier to submit large port requests
- You can now request a FOC date in the porting process to help plan your transition
- Data from one request can easily be copied to another so you don’t have to type in the same data multiple times
- LOA form has been simplified so it’s easier to fill out
Best of all, porting numbers to Telnyx is free. Please let us know if you have any questions – we’re available 24/7 in the Mission Control Portal.
Share on Social
Worth checking out