WebRTC is one of the most exciting communications technologies on the market, and, with our launch of JSON Web Token authentication, it’s now easier than ever to spin up real-time browser-based communications with WebRTC on the Telnyx network.
We’ve added to our growing collection of quickstart guides on the Telnyx Developer Center, this time with step-by-step instructions on how to get started with Telnyx WebRTC. Our shiny new guide walks you through everything you need to place a call:
- Creating a Telnyx Mission Control Portal account
- Setting up a SIP connection
- Creating an Outbound Voice Profile (using our newly-revamped experience)
- Generating your API key
- Creating an on-demand credential and generating an associated JSON Web Token
- Authenticating the credential to the Telnyx WebRTC platform and placing a call!
Share on Social