Australian Mobile Voice and SMS Now Available
Following the launch of UK mobile voice and SMS last week, we’re super excited to announce that Telnyx has launched down under — with two-way voice and messaging now available on Australian mobile numbers.
This launch marks a significant step forward in our aim to offer a fully featured, cost effective alternative to businesses needing real-time communications all over the world. Telnyx already offers numbers in over 60 countries including the US, Canada, Brazil, Poland, China, Mexico and the UK.
What does this mean for customers?
Telnyx customers can now buy, provision and configure Australian mobile numbers through the Mission Control Portal. This means you can make and receive calls, send and receive messages — all from local Australian mobile numbers.
To find Australian mobile numbers, simply:
- Sign in to the Telnyx Mission Control Portal.
- Click on Numbers in the navigation menu on the left-hand side.
- Click Search & Buy Numbers from the top menu.
- Under Search Type, select Prefix and under Country, select Australia +61. Then under Area Code, enter 4.
- Select the features you need and click Search.
- Choose your number and click Add to Cart, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
That’s it — you’re all set to start calling or texting using local Australian mobile numbers.
Don’t have a Telnyx account yet? Try it free here
Share on Social