Telnyx Expands to 10 New International Markets
/ Posted by Joshua Whitaker /
/ Nov 10, 2017 /
Telnyx is excited to announce our expansion into 10 European markets. As a licensed carrier in these countries, we can now service numbers at full feature parity with a traditional phone line and with true interoperability with the local PSTN.
Easily expand your operations into local European markets by piggybacking on Telnyx’s international infrastructure: points-of-presence in London, Frankfurt and Amsterdam, a private fiber backbone and local dialtone functionality in these 10 countries.
• United Kingdom
Phone Line Feature Parity
Unlike other international carriers, Telnyx has met the regulatory requirements in these countries to become a licensed carrier, granting us in-country interoperability with the local PSTN.
Telnyx international number features include:
- • Wide Coverage – Local numbers in over 5,000 cities.
• Local termination – Terminate calls to local numbers in these countries.
• Local number portability – Access portability databases to port local numbers to Telnyx.
• Coming soon: Caller ID – Specify caller ID names and access caller ID data.
• Coming soon: Emergency services – Enable in-country emergency calls.
International Number Search
Of course, we’ve brought these international markets into our convenient number search in the Mission Control Portal.
Search by city, country, rate center or postal code:
Or, search by country code, area code or prefix:
Interested in learning more? Our customer success team would love to hear from you.