Dynamic Caller ID
Answering Machine Detection
The programmable voice API that puts developers in control
Get started in minutes with comprehensive documentation and support.
- Quickstart guides
- Easy-to-follow tutorials
- SDKs in your preferred language
- API reference docs
Attribute calls to marketing channels to manage campaign ROI
Build a scalable IVR for a better customer experience and lower operational costs
Make, receive, route, manage, record and conference calls, all in one place
Automate and optimize call flows to better manage customer conversations
Switch to Telnyx in minutes using your existing XML code
TeXML Translator covers core commands — conference, dial, gather, hangup, pause, play, record, redirect, reject and say, with more coming soon.
- If you have an XML application, configure your Telnyx portal connection to point at your XML endpoint. When a call comes in, we’ll do the rest.
- Or, build a new XML application using simple TeXML commands—called verbs—which you wrap in an XML file.
- You'll realize significant cost savings and call quality improvements instantly.
- Call quality guaranteedOur purpose-built global IP network means greater reliability and security with lower latency.
- Deep number inventoryWe give you infinite choice and flexibility with phone numbers in over 60 countries.
- Granular control in real timeSimultaneous bidirectional data transmission for real-time interactive command and control.
- Media streamingDuplicate and deliver call media to multiple recipients in real time.
- Unparalleled 24/7 supportOur team of in-house engineers are available around the clock.