Answering Machine Detection
The programmable voice API that puts developers in control.
Get started in minutes with comprehensive documentation and support.
- Quickstart guides
- Easy-to-follow tutorials
- SDKs in your preferred language
- API reference docs
Switch to Telnyx in minutes using your existing XML code.
TeXML Translator covers core commands — conference, dial, gather, hangup, pause, play, record, redirect, reject and say, with more coming soon.
- If you have an XML application, configure your Telnyx portal connection to point at your XML endpoint. When a call comes in, we’ll do the rest.
- Or, build a new XML application using simple TeXML commands—called verbs—which you wrap in an XML file.
- You'll realize significant cost savings and call quality improvements instantly.
Attribute calls to marketing channels to manage campaign ROI
Build a scalable IVR for a better customer experience and lower operational costs
Make, receive, route, manage, record and conference calls, all in one place
Automate and optimize call flows to better manage customer conversations
- Call quality guaranteedOur purpose-built global IP network means greater reliability and security with lower latency.
- Deep number inventoryWe give you infinite choice and flexibility with phone numbers in over 60 countries.
- Granular control in real timeSimultaneous bidirectional data transmission for real-time interactive command and control.
- Media streamingDuplicate and deliver call media to multiple recipients in real time.
- Unparalleled 24/7 supportOur team of in-house engineers are available around the clock.