Whether you have 10 or 10,000 phone numbers, local and toll-free number porting is a breeze with the Telnyx Mission Control Portal.
How Does It Work?
Sign into the Telnyx Mission Control Portal and follow these steps to start porting your numbers:
- Click on Numbers in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Under the "Port Numbers" tab, click on Request Ports. This takes you to our easy-to-follow step-by-step porting process.
- Enter the numbers you would like to port to Telnyx in the "Port Numbers" field. This can be done manually, or you can copy and paste from a spreadsheet or document.
- Select the "Losing Service Provider" from the dropdown or select "other."
- Under "Porting Details," provide your existing carrier account information by entering your name and address in the appropriate fields. It's important that all the information entered matches exactly what is shown on the CSR from the losing carrier. A CSR has more reliable information, but if you do not have it available, use the account name and address information from your invoice/bill.
- Click Next Step.
- Upload Supporting Documents. If you don’t have one yet, download and fill out a Letter of Authorization (LOA). This authorizes Telnyx to initiate the port request. Again, it’s important that all the information entered matches exactly what is shown on the CSR (or invoice/bill if you do not have a CSR).
- Upload the LOA along with your CSR (or the most current invoice/bill) from your carrier.
- Click Save and then Finish.
Not sure if you can port your numbers? Try our Number Portability Check.
Start Number Porting Today
Of course, we do our best at Telnyx to expedite your porting with zero system disruption. Use our Number Portability Check to ensure your numbers can be ported to Telnyx. Then just follow the steps above to start porting your numbers. Check out our number porting feature right now in your Mission Control Portal account.
Don't forget we're here to assist — our 24/7 live chat support is available in the portal if you have any questions.
Share on Social
Worth checking out