VIDEO: Getting started with Telnyx Storage
Get started with low-latency and low-cost object storage at the edge with Telnyx.
By Marlo Vernon
Telnyx Storage offers object storage that is built on decentralized Web3 technology for low-latency and low-cost storage at the edge. At a fraction of the cost of alternative storage providers and with no egress fees, Telnyx Storage is a great fit for backup, restore, and data archive use cases.
To get started with Telnyx Storage, watch the five-minute video below, or read through the written quickstart tutorial. In this video, the Telnyx Storage Product Manager Brandon walks through the entire process of creating a free Telnyx account, opening Telnyx Storage, creating a bucket, adding tags, and uploading an object into that bucket.
Find These Steps and More in the Developer Docs
All of the steps in the video can be found in our Developer Docs:
- Creating a Telnyx Mission Control Portal account.
- Acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of Telnyx Storage.
- Creating your first bucket and configuring the region for storage, privacy settings, and tags for that bucket.
- Uploading an object and configuring encryption and tags for that object.
- Downloading and deleting an object after it’s been uploaded.