With the Telnyx Programmable Fax API, you can send, receive, and manage faxes programmatically through a set of easy-to-use HTTP endpoints.
In this video guide, Product Marketing Manager Odhran walks through the entire process for sending a fax via API.
All of the steps in the video, along with the code used for the cURL command, can be found at our Developer Center:
- Creating a Telnyx Mission Control Portal account.
- Creating a Programmable Fax Application and instructing it to send webhooks to a temporary development endpoint on webhook.site.
- Purchasing a phone number and associating it with the Programmable Fax Application.
- Creating an Outbound Voice Profile and associating it with the Programmable Fax Application.
- Building the cURL command used to send the fax.
- Executing the command and watching the fax print from a real-life fax machine.
Want to try it out for yourself? Get started by creating an account.
Curious about how Programmable Fax can transform your document workflows? Talk to our fax experts today.
Share on Social