Introducing Global Channel Billing for expanded availability in managing inbound channels across multiple regions
16, Oct 2023
We're excited to announce the release of the Global Channel Billing feature, designed to provide our customers with enhanced flexibility and expanded availability in managing their inbound channels across multiple regions.
Global Channel Billing is a feature that allows customers to manage inbound channels in multiple regions. Instead of being billed based on inbound minutes of usage, customers can select the number of concurrent calls they'd like to support for inbound traffic and pay per channel.
- Expanded Availability: This feature is not limited to US numbers but extends channel management capabilities across multiple regions.
- Flexible Cost Management: You can optimize costs by allocating channels based on your specific usage needs.
Global Channel Billing is available to all of our customers. To access and configure your channels, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Mission Control Portal account.
- Navigate to the 'Channels Management' section.
- Configure your channels according to your requirements.
For a more in-depth guide on how to configure and maximize the utility of the Global Channel Billing feature, please refer to our Global Channel Billing support article.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our support team using the chat icon in the lower right corner of the screen when signed into the Mission Control Portal, calling +1 (888) 980-9750, or emailing [email protected].