Switch To Telnyx with your existing Twilio SMS code.
- Ease of MigrationMake the switch in 3 easy steps with minimal time and resources.
- Fully Owned Number InventorySearch, buy, and provision from our global inventory of toll free, local, and alphanumeric numbers.
- Cut Your CostsCustomers save up to 70% on messaging costs when they switch.
Configure numbers on our customer portal
Sign up for our Mission Control Portal where you can easily search, buy, and provision numbers from our large inventory. Or, port your existing numbers to the Telnyx platform quickly with our self-service, automated porting system: FastPort®.
Create a messaging profile
Enable messaging on your numbers by creating a profile using the Twexit API option, and you’re ready to go! Start receiving inbound messages and webhooks in Twilio's format - but with lower prices and better support.
Make the switch with a few lines of code
Using your existing Twilio code, you’re able to reap the benefits of Telnyx’s market-leading SMS prices, and continue to benefit as your business scales.
Integrate two-way texting to manage all your customer inquiries, rescheduling and critical updates, all from your office phone number.
Text appointment reminders
Empower patients or customers to manage appointments through two-way SMS prompts to reduce no-shows.
Two Factor Authentication
Build a custom experience, using secure SMS codes to verify user account credentials and keep your data safe.
Automate customer retention and prospect marketing efforts with dynamic campaigns based on custom audience segmentation.
- Carrier GradeAs a true carrier, Telnyx manages a vast catalog of local and toll-free numbers that span the globe. This allows control and configuration of those numbers to be passed to our customers via an API-first product.
- Lower CostsOur market leading prices, with free inbound SMS with local numbers, allows your business to scale without worrying about price restrictions. With our flexible and customizable pricing, volume discounts are applied automatically.
- Better SupportWe know how important it is to solve technical issues quickly to keep your business moving forward. That’s why Telnyx offers 24/7 in-house engineering support via phone and email at no extra cost -- receiving the same support at Twilio costs upwards of $1,500 per month.
- Customer SatisfactionTelnyx consistently ranks higher than Twilio based on G2 reviews in all categories, including: ease of use, ease of setup, quality of support, and ease of doing business with. Are you ready to switch yet?