The Communications Superstructure
- The Telnyx IP network links its global points-of-presence via a private MPLS fiber backbone.
- The network pull calls off the public internet for a fast, direct and secure journey to their recipients.
- The state-of-the-art telephony engine intelligently routes calls to ensure calls have the lowest jitter and packet loss. Calls route to either:
- The nearest PoP according to lowest latency.
- Your preferred site.
- Redundancies and automated failovers keep your systems running smoothly no matter what.
"First-class wholesale SIP provider with awesome support. Telnyx has an outstanding on-net presence, with CLEC status in most of the USA and direct PSTN access to all the major carriers. I especially like their port-in process—They don't charge a fee and their porting team is very responsive.”