We built a global internet-centric service that pulls your traffic off the public internet through direct peering in the largest global internet hubs.
Regional network hubs throughout America, Europe and Asia ensure diversity, resiliency, and redundancy every time you make or receive phone calls. Whenever, wherever.
99.999% uptime guaranteed. It’s as simple as that. Our 24/7/365 NOC monitor network performance around the clock, and a service provider level network keeps calls connected.
The Communications Superstructure
- The Telnyx IP network links its global points-of-presence via a private MPLS fiber backbone.
- The network pull calls off the public internet for a fast, direct and secure journey to their recipients.
- The state-of-the-art telephony engine intelligently routes calls to ensure calls have the lowest jitter and packet loss. Calls route to either:
- The nearest PoP according to lowest latency.
- Your preferred site.
- Redundancies and automated failovers keep your systems running smoothly no matter what.
I have been using Telnyx for a year, and I can say the call quality and usability of their portal has been excellent.
Global IP Network Features
Reduced latency, ease of configuration and high availability are all made possible via anycast.
We built our network with failure in mind. The links between sites are protected against a multiple failure scenario.
Fast reroute capabilities ensure that—in the case of a network failure—failover occurs in less than one second to keep our network humming and your users happy.
A/B Power, redundant equipment and multiple diverse physical ports means you stay up even if something goes wrong.
Our private backbone ensure that your traffic takes the most direct path, not the cheapest one, securely.
Virtual Cross Connects
Telnyx’s direct connections with major public cloud providers gives you the ability to skip the internet and connect to Telnyx infrastructure.
Open Peering Policy
We believe in an open internet and shortening the path to all users. We practice what we preach and participate in multiple internet exchanges globally.
Interconnects at major global internet hubs ensure voice communications are delivered.