Our cloud-agnostic approach means we never rely too heavily on any one cloud provider, so customers rest easy knowing they are protected in case of network failure.
Other CPaaS providers build their networks on just one cloud provider, increasing their risk of network failure.
- SecurityKeep your data safe from malicious threats on the public internet by using our secure, private network and end-to-end encryption that supports our Voice and SMS APIs.
- QualityEnterprise-grade carrier network with our own private backbone to avoid the public Internet's technical pitfalls of poor call quality and dropped calls.
- Reliability99.999% uptime, guaranteed. Our network is carrier- and cloud-agnostic, built with redundancies for every leg of the journey, with unparalleled 24/7 support.
- Multi-Cloud ArchitectureOur cloud-agnostic approach means consistently reliable call quality and availability. Telnyx connects directly with all major cloud providers offering unrivaled reliability and the ability to securely connect your cloud environments directly to ours.
- Global BackboneOur global backbone offers a more direct, secure route for your packets. The Telnyx IP network links global points of presence with a private MPLS fiber backbone. Fewer hops, better quality and the ability to scale your communications globally with ease.
- IP InterconnectsWith Tier-1 interconnects at major global internet hubs, we ensure that your calls get through the first time, every time. High-speed, low-latency virtualized connections mean reduced network latency and jitter as your calls avoid the public internet.
- As a licensed Tier-1 carrier, Telnyx peers with major networks and cloud providers.
- Global points of presence on the Telnyx IP network are linked via a private MPLS fiber backbone, minimizing packet loss and jitter.
- Telephony engine intelligently routes calls to your preferred site or the nearest PoP according to the lowest latency.
- Redundancies and automated failovers keep your systems running smoothly no matter what.