What is Direct Routing?
Direct Routing connects your Microsoft Phone System to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), allowing you to use Microsoft Teams as your primary business telephony solution.
It gives you total control of your communications solution with the best collaboration and calling experience on the market.
By leveraging Telnyx’s low cost pricing, you’ll also save money over the Microsoft Teams calling plans.
Using Telnyx with MS Teams means you have access to a global Tier 1 network on your communications platform, for crystal clear calls every time.
Direct Routing gives your business greater control over dialing plans and phone numbers, and allows you to maintain existing SIP trunks.
Companies usually see a 40% decrease in costs by going direct-to-carrier over MS Teams calling plans.
Telnyx has Tier 1 interconnects with partners across the globe allowing you to expand your global footprint, without compromising your communications.
The Telnyx network eliminates middlemen, giving you direct access to the PSTN, better quality, and lower latency than competitors, at lower prices.
- A Network for your Real-time CommunicationsAmplify your communications with the purpose-built IP network. Our built-in redundancy in a globally deployed infrastructure ensures the lowest latency and best call quality.
- Communications with Control and SupportAs a true carrier we don’t rely on middlemen to provide core communications functionality and routing. Gain complete control over call routing with free 24/7 support.
- Integrations Made Easy for MS TeamsOur latest guide takes you through each step of the setup so you can leverage the Telnyx network for call routing with Microsoft Teams. Experience better call quality and control for 40% less.
Want to be part of our Microsoft Teams Direct Routing beta?
Our engineers are currently working hard to develop Telnyx Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams to best suit your needs.
Fill in your details and we'll be in touch as soon as our beta becomes available.
Frequently Asked Questions Direct Routing
- Microsoft Teams is a collaborative business communications platform that is used by over 100 million people. The platform offers video conferencing, file storage, workplace chat and application integration.
- Direct Routing is a way to connect your Microsoft Phone System to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). Through Direct Routing, Microsoft Teams can be used as your primary business telephony solution, eliminating the need for a PBX phone system.
- There are many benefits to using Telnyx with Microsoft Teams, including cost reduction, increased call quality, along with greater control over your numbers and call routing.
The amount your company will save by implementing Direct Routing will vary from business to business, and is dependent on call volume, call routing and geography. In general businesses will see a savings of up to 40% over the Microsoft Teams Calling Plans. For more accurate pricing please fill out the form and a member of our sales team will be in touch!
Our Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams is currently in Beta. Fill out the form above to be part of our trial and a member of our sales team will be in touch!