Telnyx’s elastic SIP trunking scales on demand, allowing you to instantly provision voice connectivity through an easy-to-use platform and API.
Telnyx SIP trunks provide real-world dynamic capacity, so you can either scale concurrent call paths to meet your needs or choose to go metered for no-limits.
The Telnyx global backbone has Tier 1 interconnects and points-of-presence at major internet hubs around the world. We can intelligently route your call to find the optimal path or you can pick your preferred PoP.
Elastic SIP Trunking Features
The SIP service is incredibly reliable. I had a client once tell me that if they had the ability to control phone service like me, they would 'rule the world.'
- Establish connectivity via IP address, FQDN, or user credentials
- Anchoring call media to a specific PoP via AnchorSite®
- SIP transport protocol (UDP, TCP, TLS)
- Declaring a specific number format
- Specify which audio or video codec to use to stream your call media, including OPUS or H.264
- SIP flow ladders to debug faulty connections