Telnyx’s elastic SIP trunking scales on demand, allowing you to instantly provision voice connectivity through an easy-to-use platform and API.
Telnyx SIP trunks provide real-world dynamic capacity, so you can either scale concurrent call paths to meet your needs or choose to go metered for no-limits.
The Telnyx global backbone has Tier 1 interconnects and points-of-presence at major internet hubs around the world. We can intelligently route your call to find the optimal path or you can pick your preferred PoP.
Elastic SIP Trunking Features
Find the numbers you need through our self-service portal or RESTful API.
FastPort routes porting requests automatically with unprecedented visibility.
Tag numbers to enable fine-grained report filtering.
Set the name you want displayed when you make calls and enable Call Name display for incoming calls.
Choose a platform purpose-built for next-generation communications.
End-to-end TLS and SRTP/ZRTP encryption over a fast, private network.
Points-of-presence at multiple internet hubs around the world.
99.999% uptime, guaranteed.
- Establish connectivity via IP address, FQDN, or user credentials
- Anchoring call media to a specific PoP via AnchorSiteⓇ
- SIP transport protocol (UDP, TCP, TLS)
- Declaring a specific number format
- Specify which audio or video codec to use to stream your call media, including OPUS or H.264
- SIP flow ladders to debug faulty connections