Our cloud-agnostic approach means we never rely too heavily on any one cloud provider, so customers rest easy knowing they are protected in case of network failure.
Other CPaaS providers build their networks on just one cloud provider, increasing their risk of network failure.
- Carrier-Grade QualityTier-1 interconnects and a private MPLS fiber backbone minimize hops on the public internet.
- 99.999% Uptime SLARedundant multi-cloud infrastructure and carrier independence eliminate downtime.
- Unmatched SecurityEncryption options for signaling (TLS) and media (SRTP/ZRTP) ensure your communications are secure.
Alerting & Reporting
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportOther providers put phone support behind a paywall. Telnyx SIP trunk support is available around the clock, for every customer, so your questions never have to wait until Monday.
- Bring Your Own CarrierPlug and play with your existing PBX, softphone client or VoIP infrastructure, following our step-by-step walkthrough guides to get up and running in minutes.
- Scale On-DemandAdd or remove elastic SIP call capacity to get exactly what you need, right when you need it. All it takes is a few clicks.
- SIP Trunking, put simply, is a means of operating phone systems over the internet, instead of using a traditional phone line. Learn more about how SIP trunking can transform your business communications on our Resource Center.
- One SIP trunk is all your business needs to run all of your communications. Once your trunk is set up, you can scale up or down concurrent call capacity by adding or removing usage channels, or choose pay-per-minute billing for unlimited concurrent inbound call capacity.
- SIP trunking is cheaper than traditional business phone systems. We offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume discounts as you scale. Find out more with an in-depth breakdown of our pricing, or talk to an expert to get a custom quote.
- SIP Trunking has a huge range of benefits over traditional business telephony systems, including scalability, cost savings and configurability. Find out more about what SIP trunking can do for you on our Resource Center.
- Getting set up couldn't be easier. Just sign up for an account, then follow one of our Bring Your Own Carrier guides to integrate with your PBX or softphone client.
Frequently Asked Questions