The Mission Control Portal is our cloud communications platform that lets you configure all your telephony needs from a single interface. You gain complete control over your configurations.
Watch this short demo to get an overview of the Mission Control portal and the sections resellers use to manage and automate their telephony:
How can the Misson Control portal help me offer a voice service?
Telnyx is an enterprise-level carrier that is trusted by thousands of resellers globally. Our intuitive platform is built for reselling, answering the needs of businesses looking to easily manage and scale reliable telephony solutions for their customers.
Through the portal, you can scale your business with ease. Instantly purchase, port and provision phone numbers to set up voice connectivity in minutes. If you need to port phone numbers, get immediate phone number activation and a seamless porting experience with FastPort®.
If you are interested in learning more about this, check out our guide on how resellers win with Telnyx.
Track Usage Easily
Within the dashboard section, you are able to monitor your usage in real-time. Streamline your workflows and analyze usage with actionable intelligence in real-time to improve your customer experience. This section gives you a quick look into details like:
- Number of calls made
- Number of messages sent
- Number of active calls
- The overall status of ported numbers
Hassle-free porting with FastPort®
Complete the entire porting process within our Portal with FastPort®. If you have existing numbers, you can easily port in a couple clicks to start leveraging the benefits of our infrastructure.
- Free Port-ins
- Number portability checking
- Easy port requests split by underlying carrier
- On-demand scheduling
- Automated CSR validation
- Real-time port request tracking
- Port request edits after submission
Don't forget that our dedicated team of porting experts will be there every step of the way to ensure a seamless process.
Extensive Number Inventory
As an enterprise-grade carrier, we have a deep phone number inventory in over 60 countries. Choose from voice, SMS, MMS, fax and toll-free numbers. We make it easy for you to search for, purchase and provision the number type, features or patterns that are the right fit for your use case.
- Search by country, region or rate center.
- Advanced search features for toll-free numbers.
- Get vanity numbers with repeating digits and letters.
- Search based on use: voice, fax, SMS or MMS.
- Configure numbers with E911 and caller ID features.
Elastic SIP Trunking
With Elastic SIP Trunking, you can instantly provision voice connectivity. Simply configure your connection and outbound profile as needed to set up an Elastic SIP Trunk for your telephony services and start making and receiving calls globally.
With the self-service Mission Control Portal you can easily customize your configuration:
- Authorize connectivity via IP address, FQDN, or user credentials.
- Set up multiple IP failovers on your SIP trunks.
- Anchor call media to a specific PoP via AnchorSiteⓇ.
- Choose your SIP transport protocol (UDP, TCP, TLS).
- Specify which audio or video codec to use for your call media streaming.
- Use SIP flow ladders to debug faulty connections.
How do I get started?
The best way to get started is to sign up for a Mission Control account. Here you'll be able to set up your voice connections and be on the path to delivering a high-quality service with Telnyx.
If you are interested in learning more about how resellers win with Telnyx, check out our guide.
Share on Social
Worth checking out