New Features for European & International Customers
Telnyx has released a host of updates for European and international customers.
By Simon Verbiest
2023 Updates for European and International Customers
So far in 2023 we’ve launched a number of new features for International SMS & MMS customers, including…
- Advanced Opt-in / Opt-out: As announced earlier, our new API allows for customised auto response behaviour based on inbound messages from specific countries, offering localised language support and aligning with industry standards.
- Display Country Breakdown for Messaging Usage: Enhancing data privacy, a new API-enabled Messaging Profile setting redacts PII data when viewing Messaging Detail Records (MDRs) in Telnyx reporting.
- 2-Way SMS now available in Belgium: We've expanded our services to include 2-way SMS capable mobile numbers in Belgium.
- MDR PII Redaction Functionality: In keeping with privacy laws, we now offer the capability to redact PII in MDRs for increased data privacy.
- Invoice Enhancement: To assist in your global strategy, our invoices now display messaging usage per country, offering insights into your spend and engagement across various regions.
If you have any questions about using the above, please contact Support.