Curious about whether you can port your numbers or not? Looking for a porting tool that can let you easily check up to 2,500 numbers at a time? Have we got news for you!
Log in to the Mission Control Portal
- Go to https://portal.telnyx.com/
- Enter your username and password
- Click Sign In
Don't have an account? Sign up here with your email address, or register with your Google, Facebook or GitHub account.
Create a porting request
- Click Numbers on the left sidebar navigation
- Select Port Numbers
- Click the green Add Porting Request button
- Choose either My Own Numbers or My Customer’s Numbers
- Select a country from the dropdown
- Click Next
Check the portability of up to 2,500 numbers at once
- Enter the phone number(s) you want to check for portability
- Click Check Number Portability
- TIP: Numbers outside of North America must be entered in E. 164 format
- TIP: Numbers should be separated with a comma, or line break
Your number portability results will be displayed below the input field. We might still be able to help with non-portable numbers, so don’t hesitate to talk to our porting experts. If you’re all systems go, you can click Next to submit your porting request through the same interface in just a few clicks!
You can find a detailed run-down of our porting process in our support knowledge base.
Share on Social