- Quick ImplementationEasily add an extra layer of security with a one-time PIN code sent to a user’s phone.
- Security When It CountsKeep payments, account change confirmations and access to your servers secure.
- Build What You NeedAvoid the limitations of out-of-the-box solutions. Use our flexible API to build a custom experience.
Sign-in triggers a PIN code message
A user signs into their account with their username and password. Based on your application’s logic, this will trigger Telnyx to send a PIN code via voice or SMS to the phone number associated with that user’s account.
Code is received and entered correctly
The user receives the code and enters it into your application’s PIN code input field.
Your application verifies the PIN code to confirm that the user’s phone number is linked to the account. Your application will then give the user full access.
Everything you need to build two-factor authentication with Telnyx
- Quickstart guides
- Easy-to-follow tutorials
- SDKs in your preferred language
- API reference docs
- High DeliverabilityTelnyx is an enterprise-grade carrier with our own private backbone.
- Deep Number InventoryWe give you infinite choice and flexibility with phone numbers in over 60 countries.
- Global ReachExtend your global footprint to reach any SMS-enabled number in the world.
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportOur team of in-house engineers is available around the clock.
- Fair and Transparent PricingWe offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume and commitment discounts.