Protect users with secure two factor authentication codes.
- No need for users to download and configure a separate app, or remember an additional password.
- Leveraging SMS and voice for two factor authentication codes offers flexibility and scalability that external software can’t match.
- Use an easy-to-navigate API to automate code delivery when requested by users at login.
Build Verify on top of RCS and VSMS for rich user experiences.
Pair account verification with Google RCS Business chat or VSMS on Telnyx and make every verification message a branded, interactive experience.
Users will feel secure knowing their two factor authentication code is coming from a credible source through a verified logo.
Easy setup in two simple steps:
Verify allows you to deliver two factor authentication code to any mobile number.
Step 1 - Create a 2FA profile that contains the configurations for sending out two factor authentication codes.
Step 2 - Create a 2FA verification using the 2FA profile ID and the end user’s phone number.
Reliable messaging for scalable delivery and 99.999% uptime on our private network.
Client based DLRs give detailed insight into how customers interact with your messages.
Verified Sender IDs
Send from short codes or use custom alphanumeric sender IDs for instant recognition.
Secure Login Requests
Username and password combinations aren't secure enough. Add SMS or voice authentication for another layer of security.
Validate customers’ identities with a single-use, time-expiring authentication code to reduce fraudulent action.
Confirm Account Changes
Require users to enter an authentication code to confirm purchases, transactions, or changes made to account settings.
Implement a second authentication method via mobile device before users can create an account on your platform.
E-Commerce and Retail
Confirm e-commerce transactions with a one time pin, or validate buyers and sellers before money transfers.
Leverage two factor authentication to safeguard sensitive patient information and meet HIPAA compliance regulations.
Protect student information in the age of digital learning, with secure access to institutional resources.
Verify user identity before approving account changes, transfers, or other high risk actions.
Choose Telnyx to power your two factor authentication.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Telnyx Verify API Beta.
Please fill out the form and a member of our sales team will reach out!
- Authentication is a means of verifying one’s identity, and two-factor authentication (2fa) is a method of establishing access to an online destination, by requiring users to provide two different types of information. One common mode of single factor authentication is the username password pair. With 2FA, users need to both provide a password and prove your identity some other way to gain access. A common 2FA method is to send a time expiring one time password, sent to a mobile device via SMS in addition to username and password.
- A two factor authentication code, or otherwise referred to as OTP (one time password), is a secondary means of authentication required to get access to a user account. This is sent as a message to the number saved on the account, after the user logs in with their email and password.
- You will first need to create a 2FA profile that you will use to send your 2FA codes and where you will receive your responses. Secondly, to send the 2FA code, you need to input the phone number that will receive the message. Finally, the user will send the code they receive on their device back and if it matches the code that your profile sent out, the verification was successful and the customer has access to their account.
- The Verify component of the Mission Control Portal is currently in development but will be live mid October. Once live, you will be able to create a Verify profile and a verification code within the section of the portal.
- You can access the API in our Mission Control Portal and follow the simple steps under the Verify section. Alternatively, you can follow the developer docs to start sending 2FA codes via our API implementation.
- You can check out our Verify developer docs.
- Most of our users implement two-factor authentication to improve the security on their customers’ accounts. 2FA helps achieve this goal by requiring users to provide another method of identity validation in addition to username and password.
- Verify charges per authentication. The cost of sending an OTP (One-Time password) is $0.07. Check out our pricing page for more information.