[Webinar] SHAKEN/STIR: All you need to know
Content is loading...
In the last number of years the number of illegal and fraudulent robocalls has increased dramatically. In 2020 alone, over 45 billion robocalls were made to American numbers. This increase has had a negative impact on pickup rates- causing issues for customer engagement teams in a number of industries.
SHAKEN/STIR is an authentication framework that aims to curb the robocall trend. In this webinar we discussed:
- The need for the SHAKEN/STIR framework
- SHAKEN/STIR basics
- Understanding Attestation
- How is Telnyx implementing SHAKEN/STIR?
- Best practices for your business to ensure call completion
If you're more of a reader- check out our latest article to help you make sense of thiss change:
- For background reading about the robocall problem and what the industry is doing to tackle it take a look at The Light at the End of the Robocall Tunnel.
- If you have questions on the key players and attestation levels you can check out our blog post which takes a deep dive into all things SHAKEN/STIR.
- If you want to whitelist your numbers to prevent call blocking please follow the guidelines in our support article.
If you still have question about SHAKEN/STIR or what to chat to our sales team, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Share on Social