On Tuesday May 4th, 2021 Telnyx hosted a live webinar discussing all things SHAKEN/STIR. We broke down the framework, walked through the key players, outlined the different attestation levels and highlighted what Telnyx is doing to prepare!
Product Marketing Manager, Telnyx
Director of Regulatory and Industry Affairs, Telnyx
In this webinar, we covered:
- Robocalling and the need for SHAKEN/STIR
- Attestation levels- what are they and what do they mean
- Best practices for your business to ensure call completion
- What Telnyx is doing to help you prepare for SHAKEN/STIR
If you're more of a reader- check out our latest article to help you make sense of thiss change:
- For background reading about the robocall problem and what the industry is doing to tackle it take a look at The Light at the End of the Robocall Tunnel.
- If you have questions on the key players and attestation levels you can check out our blog post which takes a deep dive into all things SHAKEN/STIR.
- If you want to whitelist your numbers to prevent call blocking please follow the guidelines in our support article.
If you still have question about SHAKEN/STIR or what to chat to our sales team, please don't hesitate to reach out.