On Tuesday May 4th, 2021 Telnyx hosted a live webinar discussing all things SHAKEN/STIR. We broke down the framework, walked through the key players, outlined the different attestation levels and highlighted what Telnyx is doing to prepare!
In this webinar, we covered:
- Robocalling and the need for SHAKEN/STIR
- Attestation levels- what are they and what do they mean
- Best practices for your business to ensure call completion
- What Telnyx is doing to help you prepare for SHAKEN/STIR
If you're more of a reader- check out our latest article to help you make sense of thiss change:
- For background reading about the robocall problem and what the industry is doing to tackle it take a look at The Light at the End of the Robocall Tunnel.
- If you have questions on the key players and attestation levels you can check out our blog post which takes a deep dive into all things SHAKEN/STIR.
- If you want to whitelist your numbers to prevent call blocking please follow the guidelines in our support article.
If you still have question about SHAKEN/STIR or what to chat to our sales team, please don't hesitate to reach out.