Switch to Telnyx in minutes using your existing XML code.
- Say “no” to vendor lock-inMigrate in minutes and save on development time and resources.
- Develop applications, fastSimply configure your Telnyx Portal to point at your XML endpoint, we’ll do the rest.
- Cut your costsCustomers save an average of 40% when they switch to Telnyx.
Already have an XML application?
If you already have an XML application using programmable voice verbs, simply configure your Telnyx portal connection to point at your XML endpoint. When a call comes in, we’ll do the rest.
Building a new XML application?
Write a new application in minutes using simple TeXML commands—called verbs—which you wrap in an XML file. Telnyx will then execute the commands in your XML file in order.
Realize the benefits
Telnyx is a licensed carrier with a private, global IP network. Unlike competitors, we don’t rely on middlemen for core communications functionality and numbers. That means better call quality at significantly lower costs.
Attribute calls to marketing channels to manage campaign ROI.
Build a scalable IVR for a better customer experience and lower operational costs.
Make, route and manage your calls, all from one place.
Automate and optimize call flows to better manage conversations.
- Superior NetworkTelnyx is a carrier with a private network environment whereas Twilio relies on the public internet for connectivity and middlemen core communications functionality.
- Lower CostsTelnyx voice API calls have lower pricing across the board, starting at $0.007 / minute to make local outbound calls, compared to $0.013 / minute with Twilio.
- Better SupportTelnyx offers 24/7 in-house engineering support via phone and email at no extra cost whereas Twilio charges $1,500 per month for this.
- Customer SatisfactionBased on G2 crowd reviews, Telnyx is consistently ranked higher than Twilio in Every. Single. Category.