One SIM, global coverage
Take your products global with a single hardware-agnostic SIM that connects to the best available network using 2G/3G/LTE/CatM1 on 200+ carriers.
Ultimate network control
Avoid the hassle of managing multiple carriers with automatic carrier switching. Or, for more granular control — configure your SIMs to preference specific networks.
Get complete visibility of your device activity via our portal or API for granular-level insight into SIM usage and behavior.
Simple pay-as-you-go pricing
Only pay for the data you use. With Telnyx, you’re free to activate, change, or pause plans anytime via our self-service portal or API.
Network redundancy and control
Remotely configure your SIMs to preference specific networks.
Private LTE network
Connect SIMs to your corporate network via our private IP network, bypassing the public internet for end-to-end private connectivity and enterprise-grade security.
Gain access to 25+ LTE-M networks globally to power your IoT products.
Cellular connectivity for the Industrial Internet of Things. Gather and share M2M data globally.
Power mission-critical healthcare applications like remote patient monitoring and wearables.
Connect your entire fleet via a single platform, with global coverage and easy monitoring.
Energy and utilities
Enable smart grids, smart metering, and remote diagnostics for easy monitoring and billing.
Always-on availability for your POS or payment system, even when your primary connection fails.
Track your assets in real-time with seamless global coverage and end-to-end visibility.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the billions of devices that are connected to the internet, collecting and sharing data. Cellular IoT simply connects IoT devices using cellular (or mobile) networks. Learn more about IoT connectivity best practices here.
- Telnyx charges $1 per SIM card (plus shipping) and then $2 per active SIM per month. You can find more detailed information about Wireless pricing, including data charges here, or to find out more about discounts for bulk orders, please get in touch.
- To get started, order a Telnyx IoT SIM card from our easy-to-use Portal. Once you’ve received your SIM, follow the steps in this quickstart guide to start using your data.
Some of the most common cellular IoT use cases are: - Individual hobbyists and engineers: easily add cellular IoT capabilities to projects just by adding a SIM card.
- Industrial automation and monitoring: adding internet connectivity to machines and sensors improve efficiency and maintenance routines.
- Wearable and smart electronics: from smartwatches to smart glasses, and augmented reality—this space is rapidly evolving. Read more about cellular IoT use cases here.
- IIoT is an acronym for the “Industrial Internet of Things.” IIoT is largely made up of devices and sensors that help enable industrial automation, improve quality control, and reduce strain on maintenance resources. IIoT is one of the largest markets for IoT devices.
- LTE-M is a type of low power wide area network (LPWAN) radio technology standard that enables a wide range of cellular devices and services (specifically for M2M and IoT applications). LTE-M networks consume very low amounts of power, making them perfect for IoT devices in the field.
- Machine to Machine (M2M) is direct communication between devices, including wired and wireless. M2M communication is often used for remote monitoring, such as product restocking or smart meters.
- Active steering and passive steering are both methods of controlling a SIM card. Active steering means device owners can specify the networks they do and don’t want the device to connect to whereas passive steering simply relies on a priority list of networks. Telnyx offers active steering to give users more control, and ultimately a higher quality connection.