Great news — Telnyx now has a suite of audio conferencing features that will make it easier than ever to embed feature-rich audio conferencing into your applications. Connect people and teams wherever they are in the world with granular, real-time control over your audio conferencing.
Call Control API (Conferencing Features)
The Telnyx Voice API now includes these new conferencing features:
- Configurable behavior to play sounds when new participants join or leave
- Specify hosts that control global conference behavior
- Decide if participants should automatically be put on hold when joining
- Choose participants to place on mute when joining
- Define a length of time after which the conference automatically ends
- Once a conference ends, get specific information on the conference including the reason for ending
- List active conferences
- Mute and unmute participants
- Hold and unhold participants
- Keep all participants on hold until a host arrives
Using Call Control, customers can programmatically make, manage and route calls globally to any device — phone, app or browser. Some key use cases that can now benefit from feature-rich conferencing include contact center and UCaaS platforms, cloud-based IVRs, call tracking solutions, AI applications and omnichannel routing, to name a few.
Ready to start building conferencing into your application? Stop by our Developer Center to check out the API docs or follow our step-by-step conferencing tutorial.
Questions? Get in touch with our team of experts.
Share on Social