- Increase conversion ratesThe first step in delivering a great customer experience is understanding who’s calling. Use caller ID and persona type to deliver a more tailored experience that increases conversion.
- Send messages that deliverMake sure customers get the information they need. Split landline and mobile numbers programmatically, and check carrier information to guarantee your texts are delivered.
- Know where your numbers arePorting numbers doesn’t have to be frustrating. Check your number port status in real-time with our direct access to the NPAC LRN database and always know where you stand.
|Portability Lookup||Caller Lookup||Carrier Lookup|
|Use to check number port status||Use to identify inbound callers.||Use for international lookups.|
|Format and Origin|
|Mobile Country Code (MCC)|
|Mobile Network Code (MNC)|
Integrate Lookup into your application with ease using our low-latency REST API and comprehensive documentation.
Need to validate international numbers? Use our Carrier Lookup for extensive international number data.
You control how you query the Telnyx API. Get what you need without paying for unnecessary data.
Accurate data in real-time
Backed by multiple sources, Lookup gives you the most current data for you to make the most informed decision.
- Number Lookup is a tool that allows you to find out the details behind a phone number. This info can help you validate and format numbers, identify the carrier and number type and even find out the owner’s name (for US numbers only).
- That’s easy! Just sign up for our Mission Control Portal. From there, take a look at our API reference docs and start building.
- Yes! Use our Carrier Lookup for international numbers to see where a number is registered, number type, carrier name, Mobile Country Code (MCC), Mobile Network Code (MNC), and more.
- LRN, or Local Routing Number is an identification for a telephone switch for the purpose of routing telephone calls through the PSTN in the US. With this, you’ll know exactly how calls to the number will be billed on tariff pricing.
- Head over to our Lookup pricing page for more details, or speak to one of our experts about custom pricing options.
- Lookup will tell you whether the number is mobile or fixed-line, so you don’t waste money sending SMS to landlines, and can choose an alternative method of communication where necessary.