Build identity and trust into your inbound and outbound calls.
Know who’s calling with inbound caller ID, and gain your customers’ trust by displaying your caller ID on outbound calls. All verified on CNAM and CID databases.
What can you build with Identity Services?
Local Number OverrideSupercharge your outbound call answer rates by overriding your number to display a local area to your contacts.
Calling Line Identification (CLI)Always know where to call back. We use CLI to show you the caller ID number for incoming calls to your numbers by default.
Number MaskingSafeguard your team’s privacy by overriding their outbound caller ID numbers with your main business number, and adding your company’s caller ID name.
Customer Context with CNAMLookup the nationally-maintained CNAM database to attach a caller ID name to your incoming calls - even if the other party has never called you before.
Set up Identity Services in minutes with Mission Control
Use our intuitive user portal to:
- Enable inbound caller ID name for any of your numbers, exposing the name of incoming callers to that number.
- Set a caller ID number override for a group of your numbers, so calls from all of them appear to come from one number.
- Add a caller ID name to any of your numbers, so your contacts know you’re calling.
Configure Identity Services in-depth via our RESTful API.
- More ContextAdd context by providing caller details on inbound and outbound calls.
- Better Answer RatesBuild trust between callers and recipients by adding caller ID to each call.
- Instant UpdatesChanges to Telnyx caller IDs are automatically updated in CNAM databases.
- Deploy in MinutesIn-depth Bring Your Own Carrier guides and configurations for every major phone system.
- Deep Configurability
- Enterprise QualityNever worry about your call quality or reliability again - we’re a licensed carrier with a global private communications network.
- 24/7 Support with no Minimum Spend RequirementOther providers put their support behind a paywall. Our engineers are on hand to help as standard, so your issues never have to wait until Monday.
“On top of good network quality, Telnyx has the API, portal and documentation... we can simply add features when we need to.”